Ox Cheek Sloppy Joe
Chipotle & cocoa rubbed ox cheeks smoked over oak & mesquite then braised in a good IPA. Finished off with a good hit of our Kansas City Thick Cue sauce this is a messy, messy sandwich but easily worth the cost of losing a white shirt.
Smoked Chicken & Bacon
Sweet rubbed and slow smoked chicken thigh with my own, special hot smoked, pig jowl bacon. This is not the chicken & bacon they sell in supermarkets.
Cherry smoked, maple syrup glazed belly pork burnt ends. Call it pig candy, call it heaven, call it whatever you want as long as I get to eat it!
(gf) Prime beef chuck, bathed in our special coffee rub & slow smoked for 12 hours for the ultimate in tender, juicy beefiness.
- The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band – So Delicious 23rd August 2017
- A little tweaking here and there 21st August 2017
- Our second night 21st August 2017
- Ready for our 2nd outing 19th August 2017
- First night 17th August 2017