- For reheating a whole packet at once.
- Bring a large pan of water to a gentle simmer.
- Place the unopened bag into the water, weigh down with a small plate or kitchen utensil to ensure it is completely submerged.
- Leave to heat for 10-12 minutes, do not allow the water to boil or the meat will toughen.
- For heating less than a full packet.
- Preheat your oven to 170°C/Fan 160°C/gas mark 3.
- Spread the meat over tinfoil to less than 1cm thickness, wrap tightly with a little water.
- Heat in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Buns should be well toasted under the grill.
- Where you have sliced cheese place this on the top of the bun once toasted & melt under the grill.
- For The Dirty Bird place your bacon on a tray or grill pan and grill for a few minutes to warm and crisp.
- Other than that, pile everything on how you want & get messy!